E07-002: Polarization transfer in Wide Angle Compton Scattering
Spokespeople: Bogdan Wojtsekhowski, Alan Nathan, and Ron
- The proposal
- The shift schedule
- The shift signup page
- The E07-002 Wiki
- All experimenters MUST read and understand the COO and ESAD, and sign the signature page in
the counting house, before working shifts or working on the experiment in the Hall
- The RSAD
- The run plan includes the shift schedule and expert contact information.
It is available as pdf or as
- E07-002 is largely identical in shift crew responsibilities and procedures
to the Gep-III / Gep-2g runs. For shift worker information from those experiments, see
- The Hall C electronic logbook
- WACS likely needs to reboot rocs etc often. All needed instructions should be on
the right "DAQ" side of the Gep shift crew wiki,
In general, first try killall in codamaster and reboots from terminal windows / reboot panel first,
before you consider things like resetting switches or going into the Hall.
- Most of the rocs are logged into through terminal windows. All of these
(eg, ROC 12) can be rebooted if they respond by typing in "reboot".
- For recent problems with ROC12, please see HCLOG #149860.
- Trigger supervisor, tsgep3, can be rebooted with these instructions.
- ROC1 (sfich1), ROC2 (sfihms), ROC20 (vmec3), ROC13 (vmefpp1), ROC14 (vmefpp2)
can be rebooted through the reboot panel.
- Sometimes ROC13 or ROC14 won't reboot from the reboot panel.
Then follow the Gep wiki intructions: FPP
ROC rebooting & power-cycling
- If the network connection to vmefpp1mon or vmefpp2mon in the hall is lost then
remotely reset the power to the Hall C switch using the
using "apc" as both the username and password. Follow these