Compton Meeting, June 28, 2012 (F226)
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 303-248-0285= Or International Toll-Free Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl 3. Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by “#” --> our access code is 3227471
- Laser repair today!
- Shorts ok for laser work! Needs to be put in Atlis.
- LED system update.
- Progress on Photon Detector Analysis Tasks
- GEANT 3 simulation updates:
- MC uncertainty calculation comparisons: Edet log 388
- Effect of 2 vs. 3 parameter fit in the limit of very high precision: Edet log 389
- Chi-squared for fit to "tilted" detector: Edet log 390
- General analysis updates?
- Noise subtraction updates
Pass 2 analysis preparation
- What is completed ?
- BCM Calibration
- EPICS in Slow_Tree
- What needs to be checked/completed (Complete list)
- BPM Calibration
- Database ( list of laser-cycle variables to be extracted from the Pass-2 analysis )
- eDet analysis...
- the photon-detector and electron-detector using same cut files on Laser and Beam
- Goal: Start replay July 6-9
- Juan Carlos (photon detector)
- Amrendra (electron detector)
- ??????? (polarimetry overview) --> see comment from Roger's email:
"Electron Beam Polarimetry at the sub-1% level": This could be a contributed talk that generally discusses the Qweak approach to polarimetry (Moller + Compton), the goals, and anticipated results after further analysis. The emphasis would be on the coordinated approach, the general performance of the systems, and the effort to cross-calibrate (even though final results may not be available on that yet).