Detector Locations in SHMS
- New table from Howard updated on (04/05/2012). Modified so that detectors are vertically centered on the spectrometer axis. Previous the detectors were offset by +5cm ( table from Howard updated on (09/21/2011)).
- DC beam envelope1 and DC beam envelope2 using the validated mc_shms for 40 cm target at 40 degrees and the cuts -10<delta<22 and abs(ytar)<20. envelope1 is for D/M=0.08 and 2 is for D/M=0.12
- From Snake: Plots of x and y beam positions at the detectors :NGC, DC, SC and HGC,AC, Preshower and Shower. The colored points are for -10 < delta < 22%. The red boxes are for delta < -10%. The black box is size of detector.
- From COSY: Plots of x and y beam positions at the detectors when the DC1 and 2 are offset from center by 5 cm: detector outlines 1 and when DC1 and 2 are centered detector outlines 2 The blue points are for -10<delta<22 while the red are events that were generated over +/-30% delta acceptance and that arrived at the detector shown.
- [Old 2008 Table of detector positions]