Hall C YAG Viewer
To bring up the Hall C YAG viewer camera do the following:
- Run 'jmenu' on a Hall C machine
- Search for yag
- Select "Viewer Commander (Ordered)"
- On that screen go to the top left field: you will see "Crosspoint Video Control"
- Click the first ! (exclamation mark) next to YAG 3H07
Note: if YAG 3H07 cannot be found, contact MCC and ask them to insert the viewer and cross post a snapshot to the HCLog
- Select "Live BC4 (adviewer)"
- An example log entry
- Showing raster on and raster off (bottom).
- Don't want to see a tail (like a comet).
- With the raster on you want to see a more rectangular shape.