November 1, 2022
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 11:00 (am) via Zoom and in person in the counting house meeting room (2nd floor)
- Zoom remote connection information:
Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1607100885?pwd=ZFBsRTFsYm5Zb0laZ0tyZXNjcEE0QT09 Meeting ID: 160 710 0885 Passcode: 595071 One tap mobile +16692545252,,1607100885# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1607100885# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free Meeting ID: 160 710 0885 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ab2CekLXgQ
- SHMS: 20.02 degrees, -4.0 GeV
- HMS: 20 degrees, -4.0 GeV
- Continue data taking, after completing boiling studies.
- Hall A pass change underway (Monday through Wednesday)
- HMS Q1 Interlock seems to be tripping more often.
- watch beam stability
- take screen shots of crashes
- prescalers GUI needs to reset if it seems frozen.
- Beam maintenance during day. Any requests for Hall access contact RC.
- Bob Micheals needs to test some code for CODA stability when there's an opportune time https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4074128