November 28, 2022
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 11:00 (am) via Zoom and in person in the counting house meeting room (2nd floor)
- Zoom remote connection information:
Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1607100885?pwd=ZFBsRTFsYm5Zb0laZ0tyZXNjcEE0QT09 Meeting ID: 160 710 0885 Passcode: 595071 One tap mobile +16692545252,,1607100885# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1607100885# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free Meeting ID: 160 710 0885 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/ab2CekLXgQ
- Smooth running since Wednesday swing shift - completed data taking with target ladder I.
- Beam is off and hall is in the restricted access for the target ladder change work.
- Target work is anticipated to be done around Wednesday swing shift
- HMS EMC effect data taking at 20 deg and SHMS SRC data taking at 8 deg with target ladder II.
- Beamline vacuum - https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4089716 https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4089883
- Unexpected drop to restricted access on Saturday morning. Took 4 hrs to come back to beam permit. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4091594
- Random type of failure - trying to resolve it with the manufacturer.
- 2L02 vacuum issues - https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4091621
- None if you could believe that. (Nevermind)
- HMS shield temperature unknown - https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4092473 https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4092533
- Runs not copied to MSS in 2+ days - https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/4092462
- SHMS rotation to 8 deg: Rotating SHMS below 8 deg will trip the limit switch. Start with putting 8.1 or 8.2 deg on the rotation GUI to see the angle offset first then correct for it.
- HMS rotation to 20 deg: There is an increased chance that the rotation will get "stuck" and require expert intervention.
- When rotating to 20 degrees from smaller HMS angle, it is ok to go directly to 20 degrees.
- When rotating to 20 degrees from larger angle, first rotate to 19 degrees, and then to 20 degrees.
- SHMS DAQ work during the Christmas break by Bob Michaels?
Take more data!