RC Meeting and Run Plan, Wednesday, February 20
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Began running J/Psi on kinematic setting 2 (Mid-E/low-t). Beam was pretty lousy overnight so we only collected about 0.6C between Swing and Owl shifts.
- Day shift today will only be a Hall B/C program so hopefully with experts here we can get better beam.
- Whit will take over as RC today after the 1:30 Accelerator meeting.
- As of 4:13 pm we have collected 1108 mC out of the desired 9060 mC for kinematic phase 2.
Current Run Plan
- J/Psi Experiment:
- Production Phase 2: Mid-E/low-t
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Target Operators: When the alarm handler goes white, it is disconnected from the IOC. Log it and include email@example.com every time. Acknowledge the warning. If it is still white and not coming back, restart the alarm handler. Do not permanently silence the alarm handler.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- Target camera is inoperable at the moment.