RC meeting and Run Plan, Wednesday 27th March
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- KaonLT Status Page
- Data taking for 3 pass period settings completed 10am this morning
- MCC switched us to 4 pass earlier today
- Aerogel switch wrapping up now, roof back on, doing some final tests (see screenshot) and will be locking up soon
- Magnets and spectrometers being set as we speak
- PD aware we want arc measurement at 4 pass ASAP, will co-ordinate a time at 7:45 meeting tomorrow
Current Run Plan
- Begin beam checkout procedure as soon as the hall is locked up again and we get beam back
- Take calibration runs as directed by run plan (latest version is dated 24th March and is in a folder in the counting house)
- Proceed on to Lumi and HEEP runs (should take us through till day tomorrow if things are running smoothly)
- Also need HARP scans and arc energy measurement, will discuss with PD tomorrow morning (28/3/19)
- Begin Physics data taking again
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Please take a screenshot of the spectrometer angles when they are moved to a new position and make a log entry. If working on a kinematic that lasts several days take an image daily.
- Pay attention to the notices posted in the counting house regarding HMS Q1/Q2.
- If HMS interlocks when ramping, check the live camera image of the HMS power supplies for smoke/water before clearing the interlock.
- Superharp scan?