Run plan/To do list - Wednesday, December 20 2017 - owl shift
- SHMS DIPOLE MAX CURRENT IS 2100 A
- Do not rotate either SHMS or HMS if the HMS dipole current is above 2500 A
- The SHMS angle is currently 7.5 degrees. ONLY ROTATE TO LARGER ANGLES.
- Once we have rotated to larger angle, the minimum angle will be 10 degrees.
- Smaller SHMS angles will require an access and assistance from Steve Lassiter/Mike Fowler
- Nominal beam positions (for now): x=-1.0, y=-0.75 at IPM3H07C
- Be sure to fill out the beam time accounting - edit the form as necessary. The values "auto-filled" from EPICS are not always accurate.
H(e,e') elastic in SHMS for various angles SHMS Angle and position optimization
- H(e,e') SHMS/HMS singles elastics and 10cm Alum ( Ten minute runs for each target)
Target=10 cm LH2, FR=3x3 Theta= 7.5 deg. P_SHMS = -2.177 GeV/c at 1uA rates 40kHz Theta=10.0 deg. P_SHMS = -2.144 GeV/c at 1Ua rates 14 KHz Theta=15.0 deg. P_SHMS = -2.055 GeV/c and HMS at Theta=15.0 deg. P_HMS = -2.055 GeV/c at 1uA rates 3 kHz Theta=20.0 deg. P_SHMS = -1.944 GeV/c and HMS at Theta=20.0 deg. P_HMS = -1.944 GeV/c at 1uA rates 700 Hz Theta=25.0 deg. P_SHMS = -1.818 GeV/c and HMS at Theta=25.0 deg. P_HMS = -1.818 GeV/c at 1uA rates 250 Hz
Take data 1 hours runs at ~5 uA (maximum current that is easily achievable) in SHMS and HMS for: 1. Target = Optics 1, Collimators = sieve/sieve 2. Target = Optics 2, Collimators = sieve/sieve