Thursday, March 15, 2018
- The aim of the CT Analysis meetings is to establish a well defined infrastructure that allows for the monitoring of incoming and recorded data.
- Thursday at 4 pm EST
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to mailing list registration
- Link to DocDB
Blue Jeans Connection Information
- To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/717332311
- To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-188.8.131.52
- Meeting ID : 717332311
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- See all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers
- Enter Conference ID : 717332311
- Press #
- Discuss CT Experiment and ongoing analysis:
- Eric Pooser discussed about FADC/TDC 4 ns Anomaly and it affecting CT coin time and CT analysis.
- Holly talked about HMS and SHMS optics.