This is intended to be the wiki page for two experiments: E12-06-110 (A1n) and E12-06-121 (d2n), the first two experiments to use the polarized 3He target in Hall C.
- 1 Polarized He-3 Proposals
- 2 Pol He-3 Analysis Resources
- 3 Safety Documents
- 4 Experimental Readiness Review for Pol-3He Group
- 5 Experiment Homepages
- 6 Miscellaneous Resources
- 7 E12-06-121A Home Page
Measurement of the neutron spin asymmetry A1n in the valence quark region using a 11 GeV beam and a polarized 3He target in Hall C
- E12-06-110 (A1n) proposal for PAC30 - detailed physics motivation and rates/uncertainties assuming the 6 GeV polarized 3He target performance
- E12-06-110 (A1n) Update for PAC36 - in this update we used the stage-II target upgrade performance - approved for 36 PAC days
- E12-06-110 (A1n) 2018 Update - in this update we summarize the rate and uncertainty estimation using the stage-I polarized 3He target and with the latest HMS and SHMS simulations, while keeping the total approved beam time (36 PAC days) unchanged. Some of the kinematic settings have been modified to reflect the latest status of the HMS or SHMS.
- E12-06-121 (d2n-g2n) Proposal for PAC30
- E12-06-121 (d2n-g2n) Update for PAC36 (Grading PAC) - Approved for 29 PAC days. Updated to accommodate planned improvement in Target FoM.
E12-06-121A (Measurement of 3He Elastic Electromagnetic Form Factor Diffractive Minima Using Polarization Observables)
Pol He-3 Analysis Resources
Experimental Readiness Review for Pol-3He Group
The homepage for the A1n experiment is here
Examples of other ERR WIki pages