DAQ/FADC firmware History
Revision as of 17:21, 17 March 2021 by Jones (Created page with "*[FADC DAQ manual https://coda.jlab.org/drupal/system/files/pdfs/HardwareManual/fADC250/FADC250_Processing_FPGA_Firmware_ver_0x0C0D_Description_Instructions.pdf] = 04/24/2018...")
- [FADC DAQ manual https://coda.jlab.org/drupal/system/files/pdfs/HardwareManual/fADC250/FADC250_Processing_FPGA_Firmware_ver_0x0C0D_Description_Instructions.pdf]
04/24/2018 Updating FADC firmware to 0xC0F
- Lognumber 3566280. Submitted by brads on Tue, 04/24/2018 - 10:33. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3566280
- Fixes include solving a periodic shift in the timing information reported by the FADCs
- Correcting a problem running in 'buffered' mode (bufferlevel>1) that could occur at high rates.
- Prior F250 firmware was 0xC0D https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3565702
09/22/2017 DAQ libraries updated
- Lognumber 3485564. Submitted by brads on Fri, 09/22/2017 - 23:12. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3485564
- ROC libraries updated, but firmware left alone ('0xC0D')
03/20/2017 Updating FADC firmware on SHMS DAQ
- Lognumber 3468033. Submitted by brads on Mon, 03/20/2017 - 14:15. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3468033
- Updating to '0xC0D' from '0xC01'
09/29/2016 Updating to '0xC01' firmware
- Lognumber 3424267. Submitted by brads on Thu, 09/29/2016 - 17:54. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3424267
- Updating to '0xC01'
- F250 Firmware updated to 0x908
- There was a lot of back and forth with the FE group in 2016 finding and squashing firmware and library bugs...