NOTE: If you can't solve the problem in 1 hour you MUST then contact the Run Coordinator! (See also Experts on call)
- The Hall C Operations Manual is a thorough and up-to-date set of instructions.
- DAQ Related Help
- Collimator control for HMS/SHMS. Also includes description of the collimators.
- EPICS screens can be found at jmenu -> <search for> "HMS coll" and you'll see both entries
- The usual collimator settings are HMS : "Large Collimator" and SHMS : "Collimator".
- Hall C Scalers & xscalers instructions for HMS and SHMS.
- SHMS drift chamber instructions
- High Voltage Controls
- EPICS/Accelerator Screens
- Also includes Stripcharts, Gas System info, Collimator controls, Chamber Thresholds, Harps, etc...
- Hall C BPMs: Run go_bpms from the cdaq account
- How to see results of Hall C harp scans
- How to bring up the Hall C YAG Viewer camera
- How to bring up the Alarm Handler
- How to bring up the Hall C cameras
- How to restore the Hall C EDTM Pulser
- How to check the HMS/SHMS shutters
- How to perform pedestal runs and determine FADC thresholds
- How to perform raster runs (this is the equivalent of spot++)
- Magnet screen is brought up on any hcdesk machine by the command go_magnets
- Note: only ONE copy of the magnet control GUI screen can be running. Creating a new one will cause the old one to disappear.
- How to operate and monitor the Spectrometer Magnets
- Spectrometer Magnets Cryogenics
- Resetting Magnet Interlocks