Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 11:50, 7 November 2016
Hall C Links
- Google Search of this Wiki
- Hall C Home Page
- Hall C Logbook
- Document Database (Publically readable view)
- Hall C Calendar (Google)
- Hall C Weekly Meeting minutes
- Previous Experiments
- Other Wikis
- Misc Links:
Hall C is one of four experimental halls at JLab.
Hall C Computing.
- Guidance for decision on masking the FSD. Decision will be be made by the Hall Leader Steve Wood or, in his absence, Greg Smith.
The Hall C data acquisition digitizes data from the drift chambers, hodoscopes, Cerenkov detectors and lead glass shower counters that are located in the HMS and SOS shield huts. This digitization is done with Lecroy fastbus modules located in 4 crates.
The ~2000 channels of drift chamber signals are discriminated and the times of hits on wires are recorded in fastbus crates located in each of the spectrometer huts. These times are digitized with Lecroy 1877 multihit TDC's with a resolution of 0.5ns.
Notes on the DAQ.
Hall C at 12 GeV
- Hall C 12 GeV Upgrade Web Page
- SHMS-HMS User Group wiki page with list of board members, charter and table of contacts.
- Listing of newsletters on the SHMS/HMS/12GeV .
- SHMS Mailing List (email@example.com) is the mailing list for sharing information on the SHMS and 12 GeV upgrade in general.
- Index of 12 GeV software related wiki pages. Go to Hall C Software Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see the archives from the mailing list or to subscribe to the mailing list.
- Index of SHMS related wiki pages.
- Polarized 3He target in Hall C