- 1 Fall 2017 Commissioning Plans
- 2 Spring 2017 KPP run
- 3 Hall C Links
- 4 Hall C
- 5 Basic Equipment in Hall C
- 5.1 Beamline
- 5.2 SHMS Magnets
- 5.3 Scattering Chamber
- 5.4 SHMS Entrance Window and Vacuum vessel
- 5.5 Target
- 5.6 HMS Magnets and Vacuum Vessel
- 5.7 HMS Detectors
- 5.8 SHMS Detectors
- 5.9 DAQ
- 5.10 Controls
- 5.11 Online Replay
- 5.12 Data Analysis
- 5.13 Monte Carlo
- 6 Hall C at 12 GeV
Fall 2017 Commissioning Plans
- Information for Shift Takers
- Fall 2017 Commissioning Plan
- Experts on call
- Detector Working Group Biweekly Meeting Agendas
- Wiki Page for Detector Working Group Biweekly Meetings
Spring 2017 KPP run
- KPP Run Plan
- RC daily meetings and daily runplan for KPP
- Logbook entry with pdf of the run sheets.
Hall C Links
- HCANA doxygen
- Google Search of this Wiki
- Hall C Home Page
- Hall C Logbook
- Document Database (Publically readable view)
- Hall C Calendar (Google)
- Hall C Weekly Meeting minutes
- Previous Experiments
- Other Wikis
- Misc Links:
Hall C is one of four experimental halls at JLab.
Hall C Computing.
Basic Equipment in Hall C
- Formulas used for setting current of SHMS magnets during KPP
|HB||Current = 330.05*p - 3.1784*p^2 + 0.4018*p^3|
|Q1||Current = 222.4*p - 7.709*p^2 + 0.6684*p^3|
|Q2||Current = 3661*p/11|
|Q3||Current = 2434*p/11|
|Dipole||Current = 3450*p/11|
- The scattering chamber window on the SHMS side is 0.020 inches thick 2024-T4 aluminum.
SHMS Entrance Window and Vacuum vessel
- The Horizontal Bender entrance window is 0.010 inches thick 2024-T3 aluminum.
- The dipole exit window is 0.020 inches thick 5056 aluminum.
Spring 2017 KKP run
- Word doc describing the targets and their thicknesses. Also available at logbook entry.
- Drawing of target ladder. Also available at JLab document repository.
Fall 2017 run
- Logbook entry on the Fall target configuration which has links to file describing the targets and their thicknesses and a file with the mechanical drawing of the target ladder.
- BeO target was replaced by the "halo" cylinder target. Logbook entry with drawing of "halo" cylinder target.
HMS Magnets and Vacuum Vessel
- Drift Chambers
- Heavy Gas Cherenkov
- Noble Gas Cherenkov
- Miscellaneous Information
- High Voltage
- Spectrometer Controls (Use go_cmagnets command)
- HMS and SHMS Collimator Control document.
- Analyzer and other Hall C related software
- Discussion of the HCANA software flow.
- Documentation on the Hall C optics optimization.
- Software task list for summer of 2017.
- Summer 2017 Analysis Workshop
- Agendas for biweekly software meetings.
Hall C at 12 GeV
- Hall C 12 GeV Upgrade Web Page
- SHMS-HMS User Group wiki page with list of board members, charter and table of contacts.
- Listing of newsletters on the SHMS/HMS/12GeV .
- SHMS Mailing List (email@example.com) is the mailing list for sharing information on the SHMS and 12 GeV upgrade in general.
- Index of 12 GeV software related wiki pages. Go to Hall C Software Mailing List (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see the archives from the mailing list or to subscribe to the mailing list.
- Index of SHMS related wiki pages.
- Polarized 3He target in Hall C