Difference between revisions of "Pol He-3 Analysis Resources"
(→Farm / Disk Resources)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Hall C analyzer documentation ==
== Hall C analyzer documentation
Revision as of 12:52, 9 October 2019
Hall C analyzer documentation (Pol 3He Specific
- Fill in instructions to set up an analyzer using the Pol 3He "setup"
Hall C analyzer documentation (General)
Hall C has developed a new event analysis tool to analyze data from the HMS, SHMS and SOS spectrometers in Hall C for the 12 GeV program. It has replaced the historical Hall C analyzer, ENGINE, which was written in Fortran. The new software, hcana, is written in C++ and is an extension of the Hall A analyzer, podd, which uses the CERN ROOT framework.
Information on downloading, compiling and running the new analyzer can be found at:
- Results of the nightly build
- Analyzer/Comparisons Info on comparing results between ENGINE and HCANA
- Hall C Analyzer Update - Talk given at the 2017 Hall C Winter Collaboration Meeting
- Joint Hall A & C Analysis Workshop 2018 - Includes tutorial material and videos of the sessions
ROOT Analyzer/Notes contains notes and random thoughts about the development of hcana.
Farm / Disk Resources
- unix group 'c-polhe3' -- general access control
- If you can't access the Farm, or the disk space below, then email brads or saw to be added to the group!
- Farm/Auger project: c-polhe3 -- run farm jobs using this Project
- /group/c-polhe3 directory (100GB quota)
- /work/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (1 TB quota)
- /volatile/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (2 TB quota, 1 TB guarantee)
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/raw tape volume for raw CODA data -- this is where you will find the raw data files
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/analysis tape volume for analysis output -- this is where you can store personal/analysis output