Pol He-3 Analysis Resources
Hall C analyzer documentation (Pol 3He Specific)
General Analysis / Farm Notes
- Joint Hall A & C Data Analysis Workshop June 2018
- In general, items with a (*) on that page denotes an interactive tutorial component. If you login to "JLab" Bluejeans you can view the recorded video sessions.
- Review the following presentations from the 2018 workshop
- Then move on to the Tuesday 'Hall C' sessions starting with the git howto:
- Effective Git use (*) -- Steve Wood
- Folks really do need to understand how to work with git. They should follow up on the tutorials/howtos Steve mentions in his talk before moving on.
Farm / Disk Resources
- unix group 'c-polhe3' -- general access control
- If you can't access the Farm, or the disk space below, then email brads or saw to be added to the group!
- Farm/Auger project: c-polhe3 -- run farm jobs using this Project
- /group/c-polhe3 directory (100GB quota)
- /work/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (1 TB quota)
- /volatile/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (2 TB quota, 1 TB guarantee)
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/raw tape volume for raw CODA data -- this is where you will find the raw data files
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/analysis tape volume for analysis output -- this is where you can store personal/analysis output