Pol He-3 Analysis Resources
A1n/d2n Analysis Logbooks
When a user clicks on one of the three logbooks, they will be prompted for a "Login name:", "Full name:" and "Email:". For the login name they must put their JLab user name. After hitting save, they will be prompted to login. Use the JLab user name and password here.
- Contact Brad Ss or Steve W. if you have problems.
Hall C analyzer documentation (Pol 3He Specific)
- Please feel welcome to use the Hall C Slack Channel if you have problems.
General Analysis / Farm Notes
- General Hall C Analysis Procedure -- Carlos Yero
- Reference times, etc.
- Joint Hall A & C Data Analysis Workshop June 2018
- In general, items with a (*) on that page denotes an interactive tutorial component. If you login to "JLab" Bluejeans you can view the recorded video sessions.
- Review the following presentations from the 2018 workshop
- Then move on to the Tuesday 'Hall C' sessions starting with the git howto:
- Effective Git use (*) -- Steve Wood
- Folks really do need to understand how to work with git. They should follow up on the tutorials/howtos Steve mentions in his talk before moving on.
The entries here should be reviewed and updated by the students!
Farm / Disk Resources
- unix group 'c-polhe3' -- general access control
- If you can't access the Farm, or the disk space below, then email brads or saw to be added to the group!
- Farm/Auger project: c-polhe3 -- run farm jobs using this Project
- /group/c-polhe3 directory (100GB quota)
- /work/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (1 TB quota)
- /volatile/hallc/c-polhe3 directory (2 TB quota, 1 TB guarantee)
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/raw tape volume for raw CODA data -- this is where you will find the raw data files
- /mss/hallc/c-polhe3/analysis tape volume for analysis output -- this is where you can store personal/analysis output