Pol He-3 Target Motion Reset
Revision as of 19:17, 6 December 2019 by Brads
To reset the hall C target motion, several devices need to be rebooted.
WARNING: After iochc26 boots up, the target will home itself, so you need to mask the FSD first!!
- First, use hcreboot5 to turn off the iochc26 VME crate and leave it off for now (outlet 2).
- Next, use hcreboot6 to reboot
- portservhc26 (outlet 1) and
- the VXM-1 Motor controller (outlet 2).
- Wait a couple minutes for the portserver to boot up.
- Finally, use hcreboot5 to turn iochc26 (outlet 2 again) back on. The IOC will take a few minutes to boot up completely.