RC Meeting, Monday, Dec 6, 2021
Revision as of 08:20, 6 December 2021 by Jones
RC Meeting Information
RC meeting on Monday at 9:30AM
RC Daily Meetings are at 10 AM, remote
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Summary of data and plans forward
- Running production on LD2 Q2=3.85, W=3.07, x=0.31, low epsilon, HMS angle=35.12 deg, HMS momentum = -1.332 GeV/c, SHMS angle= 6.39deg, SHMS momentum=-6.538 GeV/c;
- 6uA was the best current for running at this angle.
- Yesterday's Day , Swing and Owl shift went smoothly. Current number of pions 1574
Current Run Plan
- Day :
- Need daily one hour trigger 3/4 runs.
- FADCmode 10 run 13695 taken on Saturday.
- Take the 2.5 hours Al dummy at end of this running
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- The Raster Coil pair Ax and Ay are off. Raster needs to be at 4x4.
- With LHe alarms it is good to check the cameras for plumes. If no plume and it is below the LO alarm and above LOLO then monitor with a plot and halog the problem.
- With LNitrogen alarms are not that critical. Just need to start monitoring the problem with plot and halog.
- The Raster Coil pair Ax and Ay are off
- Elevator is not working
- Noticed bug in Prescale GUI
Planned Accesses to the Hall
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Plan to do the BCm calibration on Tues at 2:30