RC Meeting, Saturday, Dec 11, 2021
RC Meeting Information
Have RC meeting today
RC Daily Meetings are at 10 AM, remote
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Fall 2021 Shift Schedule
- PionLT Physics Status
- PionLT Runplans
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- OPS 7:45 RC meeting bluejeans link, weekends usually 9am.
- OPS daily 8:00 meeting and Wed 1:30 bluejeans link
- Day shift: Adjusted spectrometer angles to prepare for HEEP singles
- Not taking data currently, because of magnet issue. Beam was off earlier but was ready to send to hall at approx. 9:00 am.
- Q3 on SHMS is down, Amy Comer is magnet on-call. She has rebooted it (9:30 AM).
- Q3 is currently ramping up. Will start HEEP singles plan after Q3 is stable.
- Luminosity scans after HEEP singles, in addition to EDTM run
- Photo cathode forecast
- Steve Lassiter confirmed that moving to larger angles on Saturday does NOT require remote oversight from Amy or him.
- Check with Steve about moving to 6.16 degrees on Dec 20th. This can be done with remote oversight.
- Need to be sure that the Gui angle is modified to agree with the true angle when at 8.16 deg.
- Tues Dec 14th, there is a possible OPS test plan for 9-1 and Hall access.
Current Run Plan
- Day :
** The 2.5 hours Al dummy taken was enough.
- Moving on to HEEP singles after Q3 is finished ramping up. [See run plan]
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- The Raster Coil pair Ax and Ay are off. Raster needs to be at 4x4.
- With LHe alarms it is good to check the cameras for plumes. If no plume and it is below the LO alarm and above LOLO then monitor with a plot and halog the problem.
- With LNitrogen alarms are not that critical. Just need to start monitoring the problem with plot and halog.
- The Raster Coil pair Ax and Ay are off
- Elevator is not working
- Noticed bug in Prescale GUI
- Diffuser limit at 46uA
- Instruction for raising the limit:
Crew Chiefs, We have permission to raise the Hall C diffuser raster limit to allow running >46uA to Hall C. This limit is normally imposed when one of the two rasters is not operative. Since the hall was able to double the running raster current to get the same size raster on the target as having both rasters, Keith is allowing us to raise the limit. To get to the setting, open the Hall C diffuser interlocks screen. Go to the bottom right corner and open the Expert screen. Just below and to the right of the FSD bits, raise the "Raster 1 OK Limit" to slightly above the highest current the hall wants to run at. Do not change the Raster 2 limit. Make a log entry with screen shots. Make an ABIL entry, System MPS and an expected removal date of 3 Jan. 2022. Paul
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- Maintenance to pump down HMS transfer line.
- Need to clean the SHMS encoder wheel
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes