RC Meeting, Tuesday, November 9, 2021
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 10 am, remote connection link: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 There is a 10:00 RC meeting today, 11/03/2021!
- Running beam to C and D (not sharing slit until after pass change)
Hall C Status
- Taking elastic singles
- Last night downtime caused by:
Current Run Plan
3-pass physics run plan:
- elastic singles
- (polarity change)
- Heep coin 2 setting (run 13062) dummy run
- delta scan: begin with SHMS part first
- Replace flow switches for (HMS?) magnet power supplies: next opportunistic access (Joe Beaufait) ( PENDING )
- HMS Q3 insulating vacuum spikes generating annoyance alarms that take minutes to recover. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3930175 Noise levels on transducers look OK, but Junaid's plot indicates Q3 is burping: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3932992 .
- Serious HB LHe low liquid level alarms. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3933051 Always seems to start with a subtle, simultaneous increase in level in Q1/2/3. https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3929152 .
- Target ladder camera was identified to be bad: Joe Beaufait will order camera ( PENDING )
- Still running with no UPS on the SHMS cryo controls - Heidi replaced, but need to check charge https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3937512
- HCCAM02 not functioning (lift required to replace-Brad is tracking this replacement).
Hall Work tomorrow:
- aerogel change (Vladimir)
- target training (Greg)
- change to 5-pass (accelerator)
- How the harp scans and carbon hole target should look (see links):
- carbon hole target beam centering procedure:
- Resetting the "ioc heartbeat epics communications" (start by clicking on the heart at upper left of the magnet controls screen
- Fall 2021 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Live Status
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board