RC Meeting and Run Plan, Fri, January 17th 2020
Revision as of 15:29, 17 January 2020 by Jones (Created page with "= RC Meeting Information = <b> RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room </b> * Bluejeans remote connection information: To join the Meeting:...")
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-126.96.36.199 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Started 5pass around 6.
- Beam checkout Short procedure
- Could not get above 5uA on owl shift.
- Around 12:15 MMC could reach 30uA.
- Glass cell Commissioning (1 hr each on two glass cells):[https://hallcweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/5-pass_production_for_A1n#Glass_Cell_Current_Scan.2FCheckout_and_Commissioning Run plan
Current Run Plan
- Take NMR every 4 hours
- Always take 50Hz of EDTM
- A3) production: Run Plan
- Moller measurement will start around 8am.
- Start with Moller setup and measurement at present Wien angle (last about 4 hours).
- Keep target expert schedule filled out on whiteboard
- Andy Kenyon has parts ready for the nitrogen for the cooling jets.= Ongoing Work in the Hall
- Bill Henry wants to removed a power supply from the hall. Need Radcon to survey it.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Policy for CANS-related hall status change: Make a logbook entry when the hall goes in, or comes out of laser-controlled access.
- Magnet policies
- HMS Q1 must be ramped down in 50A steps in all cases
- Do not ramp HMS Q2 to zero, only go to 10A and then switch off power.
- Inform the RC of any access that the Target Team requires. The RC will coordinate with RadCon to make everything run smoothly.
- The operators have been somewhat careful with our beam orbit locks. Please make sure that the orbit locks are enabled and the beam does not drift from its nominal position.
- Ramp rate lock instructions are here and added to checklist
- Temporary Laser instructions can be found here