RC Meeting and Run Plan, Friday, March 1st
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Smooth running over the night
- Had an SHMS dipole trip (interlocks and slow discharge), but recovered relatively quickly: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661785
Current Run Plan
- Finished up kinematics 2, and started kinematics 4.
- Will stay at setting 4 for the duration of the experiment.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Shift Leader is responsible for 50k replays. Even if the TO is actually doing them.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- No new issues since yesterday.
Recently resolved Issues:
- Beam Right "Waterfall" camera works again after Dave Gaskell upgraded the firmware.
- Rotation controller needs rebooted. Will require access.
- HMS Q3 current readback errors. Alarm silenced. Will require hall access to power cycle.
- HMS Q1 and Q3 PSU M-panel (local front panels) are showing signs of failure. No action taken. Might be fixed with Q3 current readback error above.
- Ethan installed a current limitation board on the HMS Q2 spare PSU. Currently it is set to ~700A. Needs to be increased for CSV.
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- In order to rotate the spectrometers and change central momenta we will need access to the hall. Whether we need a longer access with survey/sweep or a short escorted access depends on if we want to do anything else while we are down. Changing the Cherenkov pressure is one task would could do with a longer access (~1 hour). Steve should be able to rotate and set magnet currents in a short access. This should be decided by the end of this meeting, so we can inform the relevant parties.