RC Meeting and Run Plan, Friday, March 1st
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Smooth running over the night
- Had an SHMS dipole trip (interlocks and slow discharge), but recovered relatively quickly: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661785
Current Run Plan
- Finished up kinematics 2, and started kinematics 4.
- Will stay at setting 4 for the duration of the experiment.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Shift Leader is responsible for 50k replays. Even if the TO is actually doing them.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- We now have a high radiation area in the hall due to the radiator. We will need continuous surveillance and escort for any access through the end of the experiment (and the beginning of CSV). See https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661710 and https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661708
Recently resolved Issues:
- Rotation controller was rebooted and Q3 current read-back reset during Steve Lassiter's access this morning. Rotation controllers are remotely disabled, and Steve should be contacted to re-enable them if we need to rotate (shouldn't need to).
- HMS Q1 and Q3 PSU M-panel (local front panels) are showing signs of failure. No action taken. Might be fixed with Q3 current readback error above. (was this checked today?)
- Ethan installed a current limitation board on the HMS Q2 spare PSU. Currently it is set to ~700A. Needs to be increased for CSV.
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- In order to rotate the spectrometers and change central momenta we will need access to the hall. Whether we need a longer access with survey/sweep or a short escorted access depends on if we want to do anything else while we are down. Changing the Cherenkov pressure is one task would could do with a longer access (~1 hour). Steve should be able to rotate and set magnet currents in a short access. This should be decided by the end of this meeting, so we can inform the relevant parties.