RC Meeting and Run Plan, Monday, March 4th
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Accelerator issues had about 22 hours downtime on Friday-Saturday. Recovered some of that time with truncated beam-studies today.
- We will finish up officially at 8am tomorrow.
Current Run Plan
- Running Kinematics-4 until end.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Shift Leader is responsible for 50k replays. Even if the TO is actually doing them.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- We now have a high radiation area in the hall due to the radiator. We will need continuous surveillance and escort for any access through the end of the experiment (and the beginning of CSV). See https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661710 and https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661708
Recently resolved Issues:
- Rotation controller was rebooted and Q3 current read-back reset during Steve Lassiter's access this morning. Rotation controllers are remotely disabled, and Steve should be contacted to re-enable them if we need to rotate (shouldn't need to).
- HMS Q1 and Q3 PSU M-panel (local front panels) are showing signs of failure. No action taken. Might be fixed with Q3 current readback error above. (was this checked today?)
- Ethan installed a current limitation board on the HMS Q2 spare PSU. Currently it is set to ~700A. Needs to be increased for CSV.
Planned Accesses to the Hall