RC Meeting and Run Plan, Monday, March 4th
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-184.108.40.206 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Accelerator issues had about 20 hours downtime on Friday-Saturday. Recovered some of that time with truncated beam-studies today.
- We had an SHMS Q3 trip/interlock and SHMS dipole trip/interlock that needed remote reseting by Steve Lassiter. In both events we were able to recover with no issues.
- We will finish up officially at 8am tomorrow.
Current Run Plan
- Running Kinematics-4 until end.
- Running the tail end of dummy now (MCC could only give us 40uA around 2:30pm).
- Swing shift will run a luminosity scan (10uA, 20uA, 30uA, and 40uA).
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Shift Leader is responsible for 50k replays. Even if the TO is actually doing them.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- We still have a high radiation area in the hall. Any access will need special escort. See https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661710 and https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3661708
- The HMS Q3 current read-back is non-responsive (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3662752). Same with the HMS collimator position read-back (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3662751). These will need to be addressed during access on Tuesday.
- HMS Q1 and Q3 PSU M-panel (local front panels) are showing signs of failure. No action taken. Might be fixed with Q3 current readback error above. (was this checked during last access?)
- Ethan installed a current limitation board on the HMS Q2 spare PSU. Currently it is set to ~700A. Needs to be increased for CSV.
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- Tuesday during RF studies, the CSV program will set new kinematics (including a polarity switch with the HMS) and adjust the HMS Cherenkov pressure.