RC meeting and Run Plan, Thursday 28th March
Revision as of 15:57, 28 March 2019 by Sjdkay
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- KaonLT Status Page
- Beam overnight was pretty good, we are now through all of the setup runs (Calibration, Heep, LumiScans)
- Beam energy measurement was being carried out earlier this afternoon, beam issues have interrupted this slightly - hopefully done soon!
- Spectrometers set and ready for physics data taking, starting soon!
- Settings are quite low rate so we will be sitting at each one for quite a while
- Some minor issues since yesterday, AC as reported was off, it was then switched back on but tripped off later. A short (~30 minute) access was made and this was fixed
- Around 12:30 this afternoon one of the network switches in the hall was having an issue (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3673278), luckily this was during the time the beam energy measurement was taken and it was addressed with a short access at around 3pm
Current Run Plan
- Follow the run plan and start herding in some Llamas
- Times at each setting will be updated once we get a clearer estimate of the rates we see at these settings
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Please take a screenshot of the spectrometer angles when they are moved to a new position and make a log entry. If working on a kinematic that lasts several days take an image daily.
- Pay attention to the notices posted in the counting house regarding HMS Q1/Q2.
- If HMS interlocks when ramping, check the live camera image of the HMS power supplies for smoke/water before clearing the interlock.