RC meeting and Run Plan, Tuesday March 12
Revision as of 10:04, 12 March 2019 by Gaskelld (Created page with "= RC Meeting Information = <b> RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room </b> * Bluejeans remote connection information: To join the Meeting:...")
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Detailed Kinematic Group Settings
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- Q2=5.5, x=0.5 (pi-) kinematic setting in progress (lowest z setting)
Current Run Plan
- Finish Q2=5.5, x=0.5 (pi-) kinematics.
- Continue to Q2=5.5, x=0.5 (pi+) kinematics
- For pi+ running, we are trying to match the SHMS 3/4 rates that we saw for pi-
- For Q2=5.5, x=0.5, this means our target 3/4 rates should be:
- z=0.6: 440 kHz
- z=0.5: 500 kHz
- z=0.4: 500 kHz
- Arc energy measurement tentatively scheduled for Wednesday
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Monitor SHMS 3/4 rates - maximum rate 500 kHz.
- HMS polarity cannot be changed remotely - requires hall access. (Note: no polarity changes need for CSV).
- When setting HMS Q1, always reduce current in steps of 50 A or less.
- Need to melt some ice on SHMS current leads at the next opportunity
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes