RC meeting and Run Plan, Wednesday Nov 14
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Detailed Kinematic Group Settings
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- Taking kinematic group 10 (Q2 = 4.75, x = 0.45, pi+)
- [RC Daily Update]
Current Run Plan
- Order of Kinematic Groups
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Split the large desired charge between multiple runs (~1 hour per run)
- Listed currents are estimates. For runs at less than 60uA, increase current until SHMS singles rates are between 400k-500k.
- How-to power cycle PLC I/O chassis: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3625862, https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3625900
- Worsening of coincidence time resolution
- Cause of coin. time jitter (resolution loss) may have been found? -Brad S.
- Coincidence time after insertion of passive delay -Dave G.
- Follow-up Re: Coincidence time after insertion of passive delay -Dave G. with comment from Dave M.
- More jitter tests -- nothing found on scope... -Brad S.
Planned Accesses to the Hall
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Monday, Nov 19: system recovery and spot move, estimated 4 hr downtime although it is scheduled for 8.
- Tuesday, Nov 20: CHL UPS battery change, should be noninvasive however, induce CHL anomaly is possible
- Wednesday, Nov 21: Hall A goes offline and MCC wants to conduct high current beam study of energy spread at 40 uA. It is unclear that we will be effected
- Monday, Nov 26: Energy change to 1.86 GeV/pass, we will be moved over to 500 MHz laser.
- Carlos Munoz Camacho would like access to the hall to show Hall-C to two French engineers working on the NPS project. It should be a ~30 minute access, and is a low priority. He can be contacted at 357-1065