Checklist before starting Target Work inside the Enclosure
Please fill up this check list every time before starting starting work inside the target enclosure.
- If it is not laser alignment mode, turn off all lasers. Lockout the long fibers (or put your lock on if already LO/TO) in the laser room before going to the hall.
- Have RADCON survey and be present if beam has been on
- If it is after a cell rupture, RADCON should have an RWP for this situation, please follow RADCON instruction
- Turn off cooling jets to the target cell windows
- Do not turn off cooling jets to the beam line windows after initial beam to the hall
- Remove enclosure panels
- Put on Hearing protection, Safety Glass and Face Shield
- Either assists RADCON to remove the enclosure panels or with RADCON permission, you can remove the panels.
- Cover both upstream and downstream beamline (Be) windows
- Check the glass cells and solid targets (take picture if convenient)
- Check the target ladder frame (take picture if convenient)