F2/XEM Mar 2, 2018 9:00am
Back to DailyMeeting
- Fernando: Looked into the adc time cuts. 
check low momentum run and apply calibration param from the run to higher momentum run. Check pr vs sh correlation for different momenta.
- Abishek: SHMS DC calibration result was shown. 
Post residual too. Send the calibration file to Abel. For HMS, still needs to shift drift time manually for some wires. Check fit quality.
- Abel: Data vs MC comparison. Applied new calorimeter calibration from Fernando, but didn't see much of difference.
Wait for Mark to look at the SHMS optics.
- Simona: HMS Cer calibration.  Hard to see single pe peak from scope trace.
Inefficiency at delta < -6 and bump around 1.5. Could be hardware issue (shifted mirror?).
PMT1 (top) covers negative delta. npe drops to around 1 at dp < -6. Perhaps FADC threshold cut into the single pe peak. We could just put a analysis cut or change (lower) FADC threshold. If we do change the threshold: check data and log run# when change was made.
- F2/XEM git repository: forked from hallc_replay 
- Run plan: Polarity change after finishing up 33 deg (probably on Sunday).
- Special task plan: boiling study and BCM calibration.
- Dave will discuss with Eric for setting up group disk on ifarm.