History of SIMC CVS
April 5th 2012
- shms/hut.inc To match updated detector position table modify the following: parameter (hscin_1y_top = -45.), parameter (hscin_1y_bot = 45.), parameter (hscin_2y_top = -57.5), parameter (hscin_2y_bot = 57.5), parameter (hcer_top = -55.00), parameter (hcer_bottom = 55.00)
- shms/mc_shms_hut.f Fixed bug that was leftover from a test by Mark Jones. When using the helium bag had hardwired "ms_flag = .true." before helium bag section of code and the ms_flag = .false. afterwards so that mark could study the multiple scattering in helium bag by itself. Removed these statements.
Mar 14 2012
Major changes for SHMS subroutines.
- Makefile : add file shared/rotate_vaxis.o
- simc.f : more apertures have been added to SHMS spectrometer code mc_shms.f, so additional "STOP" counters added.
- spectrometers.inc : Increased max_class = 41 . Added variables to common block "track"
- shared/transp.f : Modified SHMS forward optics matrix to shms_forward_cosy_2011_dipole26cm_dm1.2_nov9.dat
- shared/rotate_vaxis.f : New code to do rotation around vertical axis. Needed for apertures in SHMS bender
- shms/structures_shms.inc : Add "STOP" counters for all new SHMS apertures
- shms/shms_recon_fit_90deg_1cm_5th_order.dat : New recon optics matrix
- shms/shms_forward_cosy_2011_dipole26cm_dm1.2_nov9.dat : New forward optics matrix
- shms/mc_shms_recon.f : Recon Optics matrix shms/shms_recon_fit_90deg_1cm_5th_order.dat
- shms/mc_shms_hut.f : Changes for implementing SHMS detector
- shms/hut.inc : Changes for implementing SHMS detector
- shms/mc_shms.f Major changes. Implement the horizontal bender. Updated info for other magnets.
- shms/apertures_shms.inc Implement the horizontal bender. Updated info for other magnets.
Nov 21 2011
Update radc.f : In subroutine lambda_dave, correct the formula for the proton lambda calculation to agree with formula 59 in PRC 64 054610. Previously, the calculation was missing the factor e3/p3.
June 29 2011
Updated event.f : When upgrading SIMC for gfortran in June 2009 calls to trip_thru_target for the scattered electron and hadron were moved from the end of the complete_ev subroutine to the end of the generate subroutine. The reason for the calls to trip_thru_target at end of the complete_ev subroutine is that the call to radc_init_ev at the very end of the complete_ev needs information calculated by trip_thru_target. So moving these calls was a mistake. In effect, the radc_init_ev was using info calculated for the previous event.