RC Meeting, Monday, September 13, 2021
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings at 10:00, remote
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Frustrating weekend
- Lots of downtime due to accelerator issues
- Good beam when we actually had it
- Rotated SHMS to 6.26 degrees
- Rates are high
- 960 kHz S1X and 400k SHMS 3/4 at 10uA beam for positive polarity
- Down due to Hall D startup work
- Should expect beam late evening/early morning
Current Run Plan
- ~ 62k out of 100k from LD2+ run done
- Need another 4 hours or so of beam on data
- Switch to negative polarity after
- To the spokespeople - Decisions to be made for negative polarity running, rates will be higher
- Ongoing low HGC light issue
- Software issue?
- hcana "GoodHit" definitions?
- FADC changes?
- Other analyser updates?
- Hardware issue?
- Gas pressure?
- Gas contamination?
- Light leak?
- Software issue?
- Can try to address potential hardware causes today during downtime
- Coverage on the RC phone in the counting house/hall sucks
- Anyone on Sprint - How's your signal in those areas?
- We need the cameras for the other halls back up on the screen
- Need a shortcut for this on cvideo3?
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- Controlled access from ~9am
- Joe B will try to get the target camera going
- Larry C wanted to take some measurements
- From above, work to be done to rule out/fix a potential hardware cause for our HGC woes