RC Meeting, Tuesday, August 31, 2021
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meeting at 10:00 am, (remote)
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Maintenance Day Today, followed by first beam to Hall B
- Box supplies 1-7 ready. 8-10 being worked on
- 5-pass setup September 2nd - 5th
- Tune Beam to C September 6th
- Expected start of Physics: September 7th
- Lead Collimator installed
- Target pumped down. Possible cool down Wednesday. Need to hear back from Cryo. Training can start when target is cooled.
- A/C work being performed in the Hall. After lift will be taken out and Hall can be locked up. Walter might do his checklist Wednesday
- Steve L. asked Walter to pump down on a sweaty cryo line
- Limit switch for SHMS needs to be moved to 5.49 degree position (today?)
- Steve was asked to put the spectrometers at starting position. SHMS=7.5deg, HMS=12.5deg
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Please read safety documentation (https://hallcweb.jlab.org/safety-docs/Fall2021/) and sign in the "yellow binder" in the Counting House
- In the near future....vaccination cards must be submitted to Occupational Medicine in order to get site access. Or unvaccinated and undeclared users will need to have a negative test with 3 days of arrival to gain access and will need to be tested weekly. Occupation Medicine will be informing the user community as soon as the details are finalized.
- Missing FADC information in PMT#2 of the noble gas cerenkov. Signals seen on scope. Investigation ongoing
- Interlock tripping on HMS Q1 [https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3896458} Steve took a look yesterday. Mark will exercise magnets today.
- Target motion camera should be installed. Waiting to hear back from Joe B.
- Checklist need to be done to lock up the Hall (Brad, Walter, Dave G, Steve L). Will wait until after tomorrows scheduling meeting to schedule.
- Shifts need to be filled for next week (Monday SWING) 
- Missing links in wiki run plan 
- Checklist not posting to HCLOG