RC Meeting, Tuesday, September 28 , 2021
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 10 am, remote
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Maintance items fixed on Tuesday
Current Run Plan
- Accelerator status
- Refurbished beaker coming this afternoon, to be installed in the afternoon.
- Beam delivery from Tuesday 8:00 pm to Wednesday 8:00 am.
- Wednesday is accelerator maintenance day. Hall C will not open for tomorrow.
- Hall currently at restricted access until 2 pm
- Dave Meekins is working on the target fan controller
- Tune mode generator is planned during the breaker replacement work.
- N2 pumping is ongoing on the HMS transfer line.
- Target practical training
- Once beam is here, resuming Q2=6 GeV left setting
- FACDMODE10 data taken
- Dummy target run daily.
- 3300 pions (32% of the statistics with 52% of the charge)
- MCC whiteboard
- Rotation on Friday?
- Target ladder camera was identified to be bad: Joe will purchase a replacement in the next funding cycle