RC Meeting and Run Plan, Friday, December 13th 2019
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Priority: Target Work
- Heading into controlled access to open the target enclosure
Current Run Plan
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Policy for CANS-related hall status change: Make a logbook entry when the hall goes in, or comes out of laser-controlled access.
- Magnet policies
- HMS Q1 must be ramped down in 50A steps in all cases
- Do not ramp HMS Q2 to zero, only go to 10A and then switch off power.
- There IS a lock available for the ramp rate. I will post instructions on how to check if it was on.
- Inform the RC of any access that the Target Team requires. The RC will coordinate with RadCon to make everything run smoothly.
- The operators have been somewhat careful with our beam orbit locks. Please make sure that the orbit locks are enabled and the beam does not drift from its nominal position.
- see below
Planned Access to the Hall
- Carbon Foils
- Checking Optical Fibers
- Fix Long. Polarization
- Resolder EPR connection coils
- Bunker Fan
- Replace fan in optics table
- Tranverse NMR pick-up coil
- PNMR RF switch check
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Change to one pass Monday (still possible) or Tuesday (probable)