RC Meeting and Run Plan, Monday, January 6th 2020
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- New cell "Dutch" installed! All RTDs (without any damage) and convection heater power strip attached.
- Target ladder installed. Reference cell RTDs need to be attached. Cell has to be adjusted and the gas connections have to be made.
- Status of polarimetries.
- NMR status?
- EPR status?
- pNMR status?
- Make EPR work
- Change the spot size and do spin-up measurements
- Need to install the two other NMR legs. They have been given to the techs for machining. The coils has to be soldered and the legs have to be brought back to the hall to be installed after contacting RadCon.
Current Run Plan
- Monday: Make EPR work
- Tuesday: Do more polarization tests. Check target ladder alignment.
- Tuesday or Wednesday?: Close up and take 1-pass data for two days with the same settings as in December.
- Day by Day Options 
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Policy for CANS-related hall status change: Make a logbook entry when the hall goes in, or comes out of laser-controlled access.
- Magnet policies
- HMS Q1 must be ramped down in 50A steps in all cases
- Do not ramp HMS Q2 to zero, only go to 10A and then switch off power.
- Inform the RC of any access that the Target Team requires. The RC will coordinate with RadCon to make everything run smoothly.
- The operators have been somewhat careful with our beam orbit locks. Please make sure that the orbit locks are enabled and the beam does not drift from its nominal position.
- Ramp rate lock instructions are here and added to checklist
- Temporary Laser instructions can be found here 
- Polarimetry debugging in progress
Ongoing Work in the Hall
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Keep target expert schedule filled out on whiteboard