RC Meeting and Run Plan, Tuesday December 17th 2019
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Spectrometer Magnets Off (Alarms Masked)
- PNMR FID signal can't be found. System can be troubleshooted in CH. 
- 3 NMRs are working
- EPR is working  but noisy 
- EPR Longitudinal Status ?
Current Run Plan
- Next: Moller Accidental Test (SWING)
- N2 reference Cell: Ion Calibration and Reference Cell Runs (SWING/OWL)
- Beam Energy Measurement (OWL)
- BCM Calibration (OWL)
- Pass Change Tomorrow AM
- Run Plan
- Energy measurement at 5-pass 
- Day by Day Options 
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Policy for CANS-related hall status change: Make a logbook entry when the hall goes in, or comes out of laser-controlled access.
- Magnet policies
- HMS Q1 must be ramped down in 50A steps in all cases
- Do not ramp HMS Q2 to zero, only go to 10A and then switch off power.
- Inform the RC of any access that the Target Team requires. The RC will coordinate with RadCon to make everything run smoothly.
- The operators have been somewhat careful with our beam orbit locks. Please make sure that the orbit locks are enabled and the beam does not drift from its nominal position.
- Ramp rate lock instructions are here and added to checklist
- Temporary Laser instructions can be found here 
- SHMS Dipole Power Supply
- HMS Dipole LN2 overfilling (Ice balls formed)
Ongoing Work in the Hall
- SHMS Dipole PS
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Change to one pass on Tuesday
- Keep target expert schedule filled out on whiteboard