RC Meeting and Run Plan, Tuesday December 18th 2019
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:15 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-184.108.40.206 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
Target related work:
- Spectral analysis of all lasers - no issues
- Elastics data taken on reference cell with N2
- NMR -- STATUS?
- EPR -- STATUS?
- pNMR -- STATUS?
HMS + SHMS
- Data taken with certain HMS paddles (1 - 9) and SHMS (1 - 7) turned off. Have to make sure that we have the correct settings before taking data (right type of target, reference cell gas, magnetic fields, kinematics settings etc.).
- Raster size specified = required now i.e. 5mm = 5mm
Current Run Plan
Wednesday--> Swing + Night shifts:
- Empty cell run
- He3 pressure curves runs
- Energy measurement
- BCM calibration
- Elastics on He3 cell
- Back to He3 transverse measurements (start if we have time)
Thursday -->Day shift (+ Swing?):
- Spectrometer rotation tomorrow morning
- MOLLER measurement
- Optics delta scan
- Back to He3 transverse measurements (if not finished tonight)
- Day by Day Options 
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Policy for CANS-related hall status change: Make a logbook entry when the hall goes in, or comes out of laser-controlled access.
- Magnet policies
- HMS Q1 must be ramped down in 50A steps in all cases
- Do not ramp HMS Q2 to zero, only go to 10A and then switch off power.
- Inform the RC of any access that the Target Team requires. The RC will coordinate with RadCon to make everything run smoothly.
- The operators have been somewhat careful with our beam orbit locks. Please make sure that the orbit locks are enabled and the beam does not drift from its nominal position.
- Ramp rate lock instructions are here and added to checklist
- Temporary Laser instructions can be found here 
- Polarimetry debugging
Ongoing Work in the Hall
Planned Accelerator Configuration Changes
- Keep target expert schedule filled out on whiteboard