RC Meeting and Run Plan, Wednesday, February 27
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Low current beam overnight with some power supply issues (see below).
- Beam was bad most of the morning/afternoon; getting a little better as of late (around 50uA steady)
- Will continue running J/Psi on kinematic Phase-2.
Current Run Plan
- J/Psi Experiment:
- Run Production Phase-2. Shooting for a total of 6.5 C for phase-2 kinematic before returning to Phase-3.
- Will go to Phase-3 by Friday morning at latest if still under charge goal for Phase-2.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Shift Leader is responsible for 50k replays. Even if the TO is actually doing them.
- Missing Reference Times during the replay: check in the 50k. Check in full replay, if able. If it happens, call RC. Guidance to solve it is here: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3654584
- Rotation controller needs rebooted. Will require access.
- HMS Q3 current readback errors. Alarm silenced. Will require hall access to power cycle.
- SHMS Dipole tripped early in owl shift. Remote PLC reboot fixed it.
- HMS side camera not functional. Will need to power cycle.
From yesterday: From Steve's logbook entry:
- HMS Q1 and Q3 PSU M-panel (local front panels) are showing signs of failure. No action taken. Might be fixed with Q3 current readback error above.
- Ethan installed a current limitation board on the HMS Q2 spare PSU. Currently it is set to ~700A. Needs to be increased for CSV.
- Concerning target alarms (loss of cooling power/over head) continued when running with hall A.
Planned Accesses to the Hall
- If we get an access, we will need to address a few items above. Otherwise we keep running until we change the setting.