RC meeting and Run Plan, Thursday March 14
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-18.104.22.168 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
There will be NO RC meeting on March 14th
- Detailed Kinematic Group Settings
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- Q2=5.5, x=0.6 (pi+) kinematic setting-37 in progress
Current Run Plan
- Perform a BCM calibration around 10:00 AM today.
- Finish kinematic group-37
- Once done with kinematic group 37, move to the last kinematic group 38.
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Monitor SHMS 3/4 rates - maximum rate 500 kHz.
- HMS polarity cannot be changed remotely - requires hall access. (Note: no polarity changes need for CSV).
- When setting HMS Q1, always reduce current in steps of 50 A or less.
- CSV will be over around 4:00 PM on Sunday. In preparation for installation on Monday, we will ramp down all the HMS and SHMS magnets, rotate the HMS to about 40 degrees, rotate the SHMS to about 20 degrees. target expert will come in to warm up the target in the afternoon.
- Detector and beam pipe installation work will take place starting Sunday swing through Tuesday day shift.
- We informed MCC that we are expecting 3rd pass setup at the end of day shift on Tuesday.
- Shifts starting from Sunday (March 17th) swing shift through Tuesday (March 18th) day shifts are canceled. Shift takers on Tuesday Swing shift are on standby and should check e-mail prior to coming to the counting-house.