RC meeting and Run Plan, Thursday Oct. 4
- Need higher beam delivery eff. since we are sooo behind
- Plans - Physics by Friday 7 am
- Finish the "right" kinematics then go back to "center" and finish taking 25 K. If time left, take more statistics for "right", "center", "left"
- Plans - Access Friday
- RadCon will come in for survey Friday at 7am
- SHMS aerogel tray change: ~6-8 hours; For this we have to:
- move HMS to 38 deg (to accommodate the roof of SHMS on the floor)
- turn off SHMS detectors HVs except for S1Y5B
- place the plastic cover on top of the detector stack
- use the HGC window protection thingy
- Jack, Steve will go in to check on that HMS Dipole LN2 JT valve
- Howard will go in to check on the over-active group of wires in HMS DC1X2
- 3HC07A harp checkout??
- some other folks to look at the dump diffuser?
- students will go in to work on the SoLID Cher setup
- For fun: