Thursday, December 07, 2017
- The aim of the CT Analysis meetings is to establish a well defined infrastructure that allows for the monitoring of incoming and recorded data.
- Thursday at 4 pm EST
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Link to mailing list registration
- Link to DocDB
Blue Jeans Connection Information
- To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/717332311
- To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-184.108.40.206
- Meeting ID : 717332311
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- See all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers
- Enter Conference ID : 717332311
- Press #
- Discuss CT Experiment and Run Plan
- Prof. Dutta explained about the CT Experiment (E1206107) and the detail run plan. He also explained about the offline analysis that we are going to do.
- Deepak presented simc plots with the yield of the different kinematics that we'll be running during the experiment.