RC meeting and Run Plan, Friday March 8
RC Meeting Information
RC Daily Meetings are at 4:30 PM, 2nd floor Counting House Meeting Room
- Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/861439920 To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11 Meeting ID : 861439920 To join via phone : 1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose)) +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)) +1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose)) (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers) 2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
- Detailed Kinematic Group Settings
- KaonLT-SIDIS Group 2018-2019 Shift Schedule
- Hall-C Controls
- Hall-C Logbook
- MCC White Board
- Energy change complete (?)
Current Run Plan
- Beam checkout when beam comes: https://hallcweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Beam_Checkout_Procedures
- Start taking data at setting 33. Keep 3/4 rates in SHMS below 500 kHz, but take maximum available current up to that rate.
- Continue to setting 34 (pi+) once 33 is complete.
- Call Whit when starting production to make sure good coincidence counter is working ok
Notices in Effect for Shift Crew
- Monitor SHMS 3/4 rates - maximum rate 500 kHz.
- HMS polarity cannot be changed remotely - requires hall access. (Note: no polarity changes need for CSV).
- When setting HMS Q1, always reduce current in steps of 50 A or less.